Alright, new happenings as well as a few things I’ve forgotten to mention:
- On Saturday at graduation it started out gloomy then suddenly got sunny. Everyone got burnt. The graduates (including Ethan) look silly because they have burn lines across their foreheads. I just got badly burned on my face, neck and hands as I was wearing long sleeves
- During the long car ride, Ethan and I took to reading a book out loud to one another. My throat got rather sore because he was doing most of the driving. Who knew a person who talks so much could get a sore throat from talking?
- We’re staying with Ethan’s aunt and uncle and their kid. I’m not a huge fan of children but he’s been okay so far.
- We’ll be leaving the Seattle area on Sunday and I’m hoping to actually be in Seattle before we go.
- I miss my cats
- I got to watch CSI last night, followed by without a trace. I thought both of them were very good episodes. (yay for tivo).
- Last night we ate at the brewery. The beer was strong. Really strong. They have a new brew called Fat Bastard, for which they were selling T-shirts. I wanted one that said “Get Fat” but alas, I had no money.
So I’m having a good time so far and everyone is getting along well. Ethan and I have the house to ourselves until Sunday because the family already left for Leadville. Hopefully things will continue as they have been.